The Gazprom Management Committee addressed the issues associated with preparing and holding the Company’s annual General Shareholders Meeting.
The Management Committee approved the proposal to convene the annual General Shareholders Meeting of Gazprom at 10:00am (local time) on June 29, 2012 at the Company’s headquarters in Moscow. Registration of the meeting participants is to be carried out on June 27 (from 10:00am to 5:00pm) and on June 29 (from 9:00am).
In addition, the Management Committee approved the proposals on:
- the format and wording of the ballots for voting on the Shareholders Meeting agenda issues;
- the wording of the Shareholders Meeting notice;
- the Shareholders Meeting Presidium composition;
- the remuneration of the Board of Directors and the Audit Commission;
- a list of information materials to be distributed among Gazprom’s shareholders after scrutiny by the Board of Directors. The materials will be presented to shareholders at the Company’s headquarters, at the Company’s registrar – SR-DRAGa and in regional depositories of Gazprombank (Open Joint Stock Company) 20 days prior to the Shareholders Meeting date. The locations of SR-DRAGa and regional depositories will be published in the Meeting notice.
The aforementioned proposals will be submitted to the Board of Directors.
The Management Committee submitted to the Board of Directors for consideration the Gazprom (parent company) 2011 Accounting Statements compiled in accordance with the requirements of the Russian legislation, as well as the following draft documents:
- the Shareholders Meeting agenda;
- Gazprom’s 2011 Annual Report;
- distribution of Gazprom’s net profit based on the 2011 operating results.
The Management Committee approved membership of the Shareholders Meeting Editing Commission.
The Management Committee endorsed the proposal to pay out annual dividends in the amount of RUB 8.97 per share based on the Company’s operating results over 2011. The aforementioned proposal and proposals on the dividend payment method and dates are submitted to the Board of Directors for approval.
The decision on the dividend payment amount, method and dates is subject to adoption by the Shareholders Meeting as recommended by the Board of Directors.
At present, the Company’s Register of Shareholders includes several hundred thousand Russian and non-Russian residents. Therefore, shareholders are advised to exercise the right to take part in the Meeting via their trustees by proxy or via a filled out voting ballot sent to Gazprom.