VIII International Conference
OFFSHORE UPSTREAM DEVELOPMENT
IN RUSSIA AND CIS – 2012
May 17-18, 2012, Baltschug Kempinski, Moscow
Supported by: Gazprom
Supported by: Murmanshelf
Sponsors: Deloitte, Pepeliaev Group, SATIS, GE Transportations, Rutter, MAX STREICHER, Interunity.
DON’T MISS A SPECIAL “EARLY BIRD” REGISTRATION FEE AVAILABLE ONLY TILL 30.04!
Day 1. International Forum (May 17, 2012)
Delegate pass: EUR 1450*
VIP-delegate pass: EUR 1650*
Day 2. International Technical Forum (May 18, 2012)
Delegate pass: EUR 950*
* The offer is available only till 30.04. All taxes are included.
To register please contact Margarita Reshetneva
Tel.: +7 495 502-5433; + 7 495 778-9332
2012 SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Igor G. Fyodorov, Governor, Administration of Nenetsk Autonomous Region
- Ivan D. Grachev, Chairman, State Duma Committee for Energy, Transport and Communications*
- Alexander Y. Mandel, General Director, Gazprom neft shelf, Gazprom dobycha shelf
- Alexander B. Vasilenko, Deputy Chairman, State Duma Committee on Natural Resources, Environment and Ecology
- Andre Goffart, VP Phase 1 Development, Shtokman Development AG
- Vladimir S. Shabrov, Deputy Head, Department of Wells Сonstruction, LUKOIL
- Kim Code, Vice-President, Technical & Production, Shell Exploration and Production
- Dilijan A. Mirzoev, Deputy General Director – Director of the “Offshore Oil and Gas Fields Center”, CKBN Gazprom
- Grigory I. Straty, General Director, Murmanshelf
- Hiroshi Iwao, Chief Representative in Moscow, Japan Bank for International Cooperation, Japan Finance Corporation
- Anatoly B. Zolotukhin, Pro-Rector for International Affairs, RSU of Oil and Gas named by I.M. Gubkin
- Natalya V. Glukhova, Head of the Department, Gazprom Neft Shelf
- Andrey Goncharov, Director, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk Representative office, Deloitte CIS
Services (RF) B.V.
- Representative, Pepeliaev Group
- Oksana Ermolova, Regional Director, Russia / CIS, General Electric Transportation
- Vyacheslav V. Ruksha, General Director, Atomflot
- Evgeny N. Ambrosov, First Deputy General Director, Sovcomflot
Representative, Department of Industrial and Environmental Safety, LUKOIL
- Valeriy D. Kaminskiy, Director, FGUP «VNIIOkeanologiya»
- Marat N. Mansurov, Director, Offshore Oil & Gas Deposits Centre, Gazprom VNIIGAZ
- Leonid V. Volkov, Deputy General Director for Exploitation, SATIS-TL-94
- Leonid G. Kulpin, General Director, NIPImorneft
- Philippe Cambos, Marine Division – Director “Oil & Gas” Projects, Bureau Veritas
- Hubertus F. Wentzell, Representative, Rutter Inc., Radar Technologies
- Tero Vauraste, President and CEO, Arctia Shipping
- Sergey V. Gudkov, Director, Centre for Production Sharing Agreements Implementation and Sub-soil Use Legal Support, PSA-Nedra Centre, Rosnedra
- Mikhail I. Leonchik, Executive Director, Soyuzmorgeo
- Representative, Krylov Shipbuilding Research Institute
- Andrey V. Korneyev, Head, Center of Energy Security Problems at the Institute for the USA and Canadian Studies, Russian Academy of Sciences
- Vitaly K. Gorokhov, Executive Director, NGO Ecojuris Institute of Environmental Law
- Marina M. Iutina, Head of the Group, Geological and Economic Evaluation of Subsoil Use Facilities, All-Russian Research Institute of Oil Geology (VNIGNI), Russian Academy of Sciences
- Representative, Administration of Arkhangelsk Region
And many others.
2012 ATTENDEES INCLUDE:
Gazprom * LUKOIL * Gazprom Dobycha Shelf * Gazprom Neft Shelf * Shtokman Development AG * Gazprom neft * Shell * SIBUR * JBIC * Gazflot * CKBN Gazprom * Gazprom VNIIGAZ * Atomflot * Sovcomflot * Murmanshelf * Deloitte * Pepeliaev Group * RusGazEngineering * NIPImorneft * Caspian Energy Group * RIMERA * Technicas Reunidas * VNIIOkeangeologiya * FSUE VNIGNI * North Sea Ltd. * Eurocopter Group * PANH Helicopters * FSUE VO “Safety” * Rutter Inc. * MAN Diesel & Turbo SE * Utair * Herrenknecht Tunnelservice * General Electric * representatives of Administrations of the Arkhangelsk, Krasnodar, Sakhalin, Nenetsk regions, Rosprirodnadzor, Rosnedra, Ministry of Natural Resources of the RF, Ministry of Finance of the RF, Ministry of Energy of the RF and many others.
Day 1. International Forum “BUSINESS ASPECTS OF OFFSHORE OIL AND GAS FIELDS DEVELOPMENT INRUSSIA AND CIS” (May 17)
- State policy on offshore subsoil use
- International cooperation in the offshore exploration projects in the contemporary post-crisis economic situation
- Plans and working programs of the companies-operators’ offshore projects realization at the South, Arctic andFar Eastseas
- Offshore upstream development in the current economic situation: investment and marketing strategies, potential international markets for offshore hydrocarbon production
Day 2. International Technical Forum “RUSSIAN OFFSHORE PROJECTS: TECHNOLOGIES, INFRASTRUCTURE, SAFETY” (May 18)
- Equipment and services for subsea deposits development
- Modern effective technologies for offshore upstream development undere severe climate conditions
- Experience of industrial and social infrastructure development for offshore projects
- Enviromental problems of offshore production at the South, Arctic and Far Eastern seas and their solutions
Join the 9th International Conference «Offshore Upstream Development in Russia & CIS – 2012»!
Meet your peers, colleagues and business partners in the most encouraging atmosphere!