- Joint ventures being set up to serve as operators for Russian offshore projects
- Mutual guarantees agreements signed
- viagra online legitimate
- cialis medicine online order rx viagra
- generic viagra without visa
- buy viagra pay with paypal
- lavitra effectiveness compared to viagra
- discount buy viagra
The shareholder and operations agreements signed by the parties provide for the creation of joint ventures to develop Russian offshore properties at license blocks in the Barents and Black Seas. The agreements concern the Central Barents, Fedynsky and Western Chernomorsky blocks. The parties also signed Agreements on parent company guarantees ensuring the timely fulfillment of all obligations by their respective subsidiaries.
Rosneft and Eni will set up the joint ventures through their subsidiaries with Rosneft holding 66.67% and Eni 33.33%.
Eni undertakes to cover all the costs related to fulfilling license obligations related to geological exploration on carry financing terms. Eni will also compensate 33.33% of license acquisition costs for each project. It is also agreed that Eni will reimburse major part of historical exploration expenses at Western Chernomorsky block.