The Annual General Shareholders Meeting of ОАО Obneftegazgeologia (ОАО ONGG) was held on June 20, 2012. The shareholders approved the Subsidiary’s Annual Report, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement over 2011.
It was resolved to pay no dividends under the 2011 Subsidiary’s performance results.
The shareholders elected the Subsidiary’s Board of Directors and Revision Commission consisting of 7 and 3 members, respectively. The new Board of Directors of ОАО ONGG includes:
1. Sergey V. Voronov – Head of the Production Block, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
2. Viktor A. Savelyev – Vice President, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
3. Andrey N. Trukhachev – Vice President, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
4. Oleg V. Tsurtsumiya – Head of the Restructuring & Corporate Structure Improvement Department, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
5. Andrey B. Cherkasov – Head of the Geology Block, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
6. Andrey A. Shustrov – Head of the Legal Department, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
7. Vladimir A. Yagutkin – Head of the Economics Block, ОАО NGK Slavneft.
ZАО Invest Audit was appointed the Subsidiary’s Auditor responsible for revision of the 2012 financial statements.
The list of the shareholders entitled to take part in the Meeting was executed under the register data as of May 4, 2012.