The Annual General Shareholders Meeting of ОАО Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteproduct was held on June 14, 2012. The shareholders approved the Subsidiary’s Annual Report, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement over 2011.
It was resolved to pay dividends on the Subsidiary’s shares at 0.85 rubles per ordinary and preferred share and proposed to allocate 333,728.1 ths rubles for this purpose out of the undistributed profit gained over past years.
The shareholders elected the Subsidiary’s Board of Directors and Revision Commission consisting of 7 and 3 members, respectively. The new Board of Directors of ОАО Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteproduct includes:
1. Alexander V. Belov – Head of the Corporate Relations and Property Management Department, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
2. Konstantin O. Zhelezkov – Deputy Head of the Department for Oil & Petroleum Products Sales, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
3. Andrey V. Kovalenko – Vice President, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
4. Vladimir V. Krylov – Vice President, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
5. Yury E. Sukhanov – President, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
6. Andrey N. Trukhachev – Vice President, ОАО NGK Slavneft;
7. Andrey A. Shustrov – Head of the Legal Department, ОАО NGK Slavneft.
Yury E. Sukhanov was appointed Chairman of the Management Board of ОАО Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteproduct.
The shareholders also resolved to appoint Evgeniya Malygina the Subsidiary’s Director General for a new 3-year period.
ООО Prioritet, a consulting and audit company, was appointed the Subsidiary’s Auditor responsible for revision of the 2012 financial statements.
The list of the shareholders entitled to take part in the Meeting was executed under the register data as of May 3, 2012.