The eighth annual international conference «Offshore Oil and Gas Contracts» – NEFTEGAZSHELF 2013 will take place on 5 December at the hotel «Intercontinental Moscow Tverskaya».
At the conference, representatives of the Russian and foreign companies tell about their work with the offshore project contractors. After bringing the fields in the Barents, Baltic, Okhotsk and Caspian Seas into operation, oil and gas shelf development has become the most significant reserve for the national industry development. Due to lack of domestic experience, the Russian companies study the practices used by their foreign partners. At the conference, the Russian and foreign companies exchange their experience in supply of the equipment to the oil and gas offshore fields and set business contacts.
Topics for discussion:
– measures to stimulate the participation of suppliers in the Russian offshore projects;
– plans of the oil and gas producing companies on development of the Russian shelf projects;
– experience of the major world offshore equipment suppliers;
– requirements to the offshore equipment;
– offshore equipment supplier selection criteria;
– shelf development safety issues;
– creation of the public register of suppliers.
NEFTEGAZSHELF conferences were attended by: the Industry and Trade Ministry, the Ministry of Energy, JSC «Gazprom», JSC «Gazprom VNIIGAZ», JSC «Gasflot», JSC «Gazprom Neft Shelf», JSC «LUKOIL», JSC «Rosneft», «Sakhalin Energy», «Shtokman Development AG», LLC «Stroygazkonsalting», LLC «Stroygazmontazh»,»Stroynovatsiya», JSC «Stroytransgaz», JSC «United Shipbuilding company» (USC), JSC «Sevmash», «StatoilHydro», «Total» and others.