OAO TATNEFT Group of Companies produced 26,112,000 tons of crude oil in 2010 with the above-the-plan production in the amount of 484,526 tons.
OAO TATNEFT produced 2,182,312 tons of crude oil in December with the above-the-plan production amounting to 44,330 tons (102.1%). The amount of 2,136 420 tons of crude oil was delivered with the above-the-plan delivery amounting to 30,430 tons.
OAO TATNEFT produced 25,863,458 tons of crude oil in 2010 accounting for 13 thousand tons surplus compared to the amount of 2009 (100.05%). The above-the-plan production amounted to 482,828 tons (101.9%).
The amount of 25,292,864 tons of crude oil was delivered with the above-the-plan delivery amounting to 457,344 tons.
The penetration during 2010 amounted to 610.7 thousand meters (537 thousand meters in 2009):
- 475 thousand meters were drilled for OAO TATNEFT (404.5 thousand meters in 2009), including 455.6 thousand meters of production drilling and 19.4 thousand meters of exploratory drilling;
- 26.2 thousand meters were drilled for OAO TATNEFT’s subsidiaries and affiliated companies (37.9 thousand meters in 2009), including 11 thousand meters of production drilling and 15.2 thousand meters of exploratory drilling;
- 109.5 thousand meters were drilled for joint ventures and independent oil companies (94.6 thousand meters in 2009), including 97.4 thousand meters of production drilling and 12.1 thousand meters of exploratory drilling.
Totally 415 wells (348 wells in 2009) were constructed and handed over to customers:
- 304 wells (269 wells in 2009) were constructed for OAO TATNEFT with 291 production wells and 13 exploratory wells;
- 13 wells (25 wells in 2009) were constructed for OAO TATNEFT’s subsidiaries and affiliated companies with 8 production wells and 5 exploratory wells;
- 98 wells (54 wells in 2009) were constructed for joint ventures and independent oil companies, including 89 production wells and 9 exploratory wells.
Drilling in the Old Well Stock
Penetration of sidetracking and horizontal wellbores for 2010 amounted to 30.1 thousand meters (26.4 thousand meters in 2009):
- 17.3 thousand meters (16.7 thousand meters 2009) were penetrated for OAO TATNEFT;
- 12.8 thousand meters (9.7 thousand meters in 2009) were drilled for joint ventures and independent oil companies.
Totally 86 wells (77 wells in 2009) were delivered to the customers, including:
- 55 wells (57 wells in 2009) were delivered to OAO TATNEFT;
- 31 wells (20 wells in 2009) were delivered to joint ventures and independent oil companies.
36 drilling crews performed drilling of new wells in 2010. 8 drilling crews were engaged in sidetrack penetration and drilling horizontal wellbores. Penetration per one crew in new drilling amounted to 17,143 meters, while in 2009 the penetration per crew amounted to 14,619 meters.
28.2 thousand meters were penetrated outside the Republic of Tatarstan. 69.9 thousand meters were penetrated in horizontal wells and multi-branched downhole splitters.
In 7 horizontal wells exposure of productive horizons in the balanced and underbabalanced pressure mode of drilling was made for NGDU Bavlyneft. 47 small diameter wells were drilled, в including 29 wells for OAO TATNEFT with penetration of 29,210 meters and 18 wells were drilled for independent oil companies with penetration of 22,304 meters. 2 wells were constructed at Ashalchinskoye field of NGDU Nurlatneft to the bituminous deposits with application of the slanted drilling mast rig.
688 well remedial operations were performed in December 2010, while the total number of well remedial operations performed during the year amounted to 9,069, which was 5.3% less than in 2009 (9,575 wells in 2009) with reduction of oil producing wells remedial operations from 7,732 to 7,450 (3.6%) and from 1259 to 1080 (14.2%) in injection wells.
Operation results of 2010 in the field of well workover demonstrate that target figures were met by all NGDUs (Oil and Gas Production Boards): 2,659 wells were worked over (217 in December), including: production string sealing in 423 wells; shutting-off individual layers and recompletion in other intervals in 297 wells; transfer of wells into different categories and wells completion for injection in 134 wells; failure liquidation and cleaning of the electrical cable and bottom hole areas in 354 wells and physical liquidation and re-liquidation in 61wells.
OAO TATNEFT performed workover operations at 25 wells and well remedial operations at 24 wells a in the licensed areas of the Company.
869 wells were worked over with application of coil tubing (76 wells in December), which was 327 workovers more, than during a similar period of 2009, including 196 wells worked over through the annulus (133 wells in 2009).
Formation hydrofracking operations were performed in 239 wells (19 wells in December), which was a double increase versus 2009 (increase by 113 wells versus 2009). The cumulative incremental oil recovery resulting from application of this method amounted to 3 million 676 thousand tons.
Workover crews drilled 68 slim holes during the year with 28 wells drilled for OAO TATNEFT, which is 65% more, than in 2009 (17 wells in 2009).
Works with application of oil recovery enhancement operations were performed at 2,281 wells (109 wells in December), including chemical treatment methods applied at 1,351 wells (59 wells in December).
The incremental oil production resulting from application of the enhanced oil recovery methods amounted to 5 million 343 thousand tons (5,171 thousand tons in 2009) with the chemical methods accounting for the production of 2 million 586 thousand tons (2,472 thousand tons in 2009).
Bottom hole zone acid treatments by OAO TATNEFT technologies were performed at 3,104 wells in 2010 and 39 thousand 87 tons of chemicals were produced for the amount of 812 million rubles.