OAO TATNEFT produced 2,130,890 tons of crude oil in April while the produced volume amounted to 8,524,881 tons of crude oil from the beginning of the year accounting for 25,496 tons increase versus 2010 (100.3%). The above-the-plan production amounted to 173,266 tons (102.1%). The volume of oil delivered amounted to 8,298,781 tons with above-the-plan delivery in the amount of 147,541 tons.
The production of TATNEFT Group of Companies amounted to 8,605,565 tons of crude oil with above-the-plan production in the amount of 148,353 tons (100.3%).
The total penetration of new drilling for four months of 2011 has amounted to 174.1 thousand meters (224.4 thousand meters in 2010):
- 141.2 thousand meters were drilled for OAO TATNEFT (192.9 thousand meters in 2010), including 141.2 thousand meters of production drilling;
- 14.3 thousand meters (7 thousand meters in 2010) were drilled for OAO TATNEFT’s subsidiaries, including 14 thousand meters of production drilling and 0.3 thousand meters of exploratory drilling;
- 18.6 thousand meters (24.5 thousand meters in 2010) were drilled for joint ventures and independent oil companies including 12.7 thousand meters of production drilling and 5.9 thousand meters of exploratory drilling.
120 wells (143 wells in 2010) were constructed and handed over to the customers:
- 86 wells (97 wells in 2010) were delivered to OAO TATNEFT including 86 production wells;
- 10 wells (3 wells in 2010) were delivered to TATNEFT’s subsidiaries including 9 production wells and 1 exploratory well;
- 24 wells (43 wells in 2010) were delivered to joint ventures and independent oil companies including 23 production wells and 1 exploratory well.
Drilling in the Operating Stock
The penetration of sidetracking and horizontal wellbores for four months of 2011 has amounted to 13.2 thousand meters (10 thousand meters in 2010):
- 9 thousand meters (6.7 thousand meters in 2010) were penetrated for OAO TATNEFT;
- 4.2 thousand meters (2010 г. – 3.3 thousand meters). were penetrated for joint ventures and independent oil companies.
Totally 29 wells (22 wells2010) were delivered to the customers:
- 22 wells (14 wells in 2010) were delivered to OAO TATNEFT;
- 7 wells (8 wells in 2010) were delivered to joint ventures and independent oil companies.
35 drilling crews performed traditional well drilling operations in 2011. 9 drilling crews were engaged in drilling lateral wellbores and lateral horizontal wellbores. Penetration per one crew in 2011 amounted to 5,043 meters, while in 2010 the penetration per crew amounted to 5,606 meters.
18.1 thousand meters were drilled outside the Republic of Tatarstan. На горизонтальных и многозабойных скважинах – 21.1 thousand meters were drilled in horizontal wellbores and downhole splitters.
593 well remedial operations were performed in April 2011 with a number of well remedial operations performed during four months amounting to 2,489, which is 410 wells less, than in 2010 (2,899 wells during 4 months of 2010).
10 wells have been repaired outside the Republic of Tatarstan since the beginning of the year with 8 wells for OOO Tatneft-Samara and 2 wells for OOO Tatneft-Severny.
The workover operations were performed at 798 wells during four months of 2011 (193 wells in April), including: production string sealing in 131 wells; shutting-off individual layers and recompletion in other intervals in 86 wells; transfer of wells into different categories and wells completion for injection in 39 wells; failure liquidation and cleaning of the electrical cable and bottom hole areas in 84 wells and physical liquidation and re-liquidation in 13 wells.
248 wells were worked over with application of coil tubing (55 wells in April), including 43 wells worked over through the annulus.
Formation hydrofracking operations were performed in 93 wells (21 wells in April), which is 22% more than for the similar period of 2010 (in 76 wells during four months). The incremental crude oil recovery volume amounted to 5 million 032 thousand tons.
14 small diameter holes were drilled and completed for OAO TATNEFT during four months. At present drilling of one slim hole is on the way for each of the following NGDUs: Almetyevneft, Prikamneft and Jalilneft.
Works on oil recovery enhancement were performed at 661 wells (140 wells in April), including chemical treatment methods applied at 388 wells (81 wells in April). The incremental oil production volume resulting from application of the enhanced oil recovery methods amounted to 1 million 718 thousand tons of crude oil with the chemical methods accounting for the production of 815 thousand tons.
Bottomhole area treatment operations with application of OAO TATNEFT’s technologies were performed at 947 wells during four months.