- viagra alternative and woman
- cheapest cialis with prescription
- 100 mg viagra prices
- viagra tablets india
- viagra pfizer 100mg
- cialis street value
PRODML v1.2.2 Data Schemas
The pattern of schemaVersionString was modified to allow the third and fourth digits of the schema version to be any digit from 0 – 9. This change was made to retain compatibility of old examples for use in the new schema.
Changes to the data schemas (all backward-compatible to PRODML v1.2.1):
- Addition of new optional elements to Product Flow Expected Port and Unit Properties, Volume Parameter Set and Product Volume Common Properties.
- Enhanced enumerations with addition of new elements such as isAbstract, parentKind, measureClass, minimum/maximum values, etc.
Changes to enumerations:
- Addition of new values to Facility Parameter, Reporting Facility, Reporting Product and Reporting Property, and Value Status.
Correction to WSDL binding section that was causing problems for some parsers.
Comments and feedback about these specifications must be submitted by June 8, 2012, as instructed on the Energistics website.