- remedies online viagra sales
- drugs online cialis
- buying viagra online uk
- buy diet viagra online
- cheapest cialis generic
- online viagra drugs
The rapid-load stuffing box has a composite-sheave assembly that works on a three-point, cam-action, locking arrangement.
• Stage 1: running position
• Stage 2: loading/unloading of wire onto the wheel.
• Stage 3: enables removal of the packer cartridge and isolates the sheave when an independent hay pulley is being used during fishing operations
Weatherford’s rapid-load stuffing box is used when it is necessary to perform wireline work under pressure. The sheave assembly enables the line to be guided in its travel from the wireline unit into and through the
stuffing-box body. The wireline passes through a packing in the stuffing-box body; the packing nut is then hydraulically activated sufficiently to minimize leakage around the wireline. A blowout ball check valve is situated in the cartridge. If there is a wire failure, the ball automatically seals off the well pressure to the surface.
• Used when necessary to perform wireline work under pressure
Features, Advantages and Benefits
• Weatherford’s rapid-load stuffing box has a cartridge-packing unit for fast redress, minimizing manual-handling issues when making up stuffing box.
• A patented three-point, cam-action locking system provides ease of loading wire on and off the wheel and removal of packing cartridge. Ball check valve seals off well pressure during wire failure.
• The rapid-load stuffing box has an injection port for glycol and corrosion inhibitors.
• A composite wheel reduces overall weight and increases the life of the wire.
• A sealed wheel bearing reduces maintenance.