- generic viagra online fast delivery
- cialis super active
- 1cheap cialis online
- viagra dosage instructions
- viagra pharmacy stop
- non prescription viagra sales
The new schemas and API specification may be downloaded from the Energististics website. Many of the key changes since the previous production release (v184.108.40.206) have been detailed below.
Data Schema Specifications
• ADDED stimJob data object – used for post job summary reporting for stimulation (fracturing) jobs
• ADDED drillReport data object – used to capture a daily drilling report focused on reporting from the operator to partners or to a government agency.
• ADDED toolErrorModel data object – used to define a set of surveying tool error terms which may be used in a toolErrorModel.
• ADDED attachment data object – used to provide a central location for finding a digital attachment that is associated with another WITSML well-related data object.
• ADDED objectGroup data object – replaces wellLog by capturing explicit knowledge that a group of objects are directly related. This is intended to support concepts such as wireline logging, logging while drilling, well tests, wireline formation tests, etc. While primary use targets logs, it can be used to collect any data object into a group.
• REMOVED dtsInstalledSystem – now supported by PRODML.
• REMOVED dtsMeasurement – now supported by PRODML.
• REMOVED trajectoryStation – no longer needed for adding individual stations to the trajectory.
• REMOVED realtime – with changes to the API query capability, this is now redundant to log.
• REMOVED wellLog – redundant to new objectGroup
• CHANGED log to allow log queries to be more efficient using API.
• CHANGED mudlog to clarify lithology.
Refer to the Data Schema Overview for more detailed information.
High-level design goals for WITSML 1.4.1 included simplifying the design and reducing ambiguity in this API document, which had resulted in inconsistent behavior across WITSML servers. In support of these goals, changes have been made to schemas and this API document, which include:
• Removed the wellLog data object. Functionality has been combined with the log data object, for a cleaner, simpler design. To replace the multiple log capabilities of the wellLog data object, a new data object, named objectGroup, provides a way to group logs together, for example, for multi-pass well testing.
• Removed the realTime data object, replacing it with the simplified functionality of a requestLatestValues option.
• Added a changeLog object, a server object designed to help clients more easily determine which objects in a WITSML server have changed. Clients can query a single object type, the changeLog object, (instead of each individual data object), which also helps reduce server load.
• Specified clear data truncation results behavior so that servers can better manage the volume of data returned and clients have a clear way to request the additional data.
• Identified and developed templates for standard queries, which must be supported by all WITSML v1.4.1 servers.
• Added support for data compression.
• Added a required mechanism for a client to identify itself (software name) to a server using the HTTP user-agent field.
• Developed and refined standard error messages (or return values), which provide more explicit descriptions of errors within the context of specific WITSML functions.
• Revised API document to clearly state server behavior, client behavior (in interacting with a WITSML server) and related error messages. Implemented standard language conventions for specifying this behavior. Added more mandatory server behavior to help improve operational consistency across WITSML servers.
• Revised API document, including organization, format/layout, and language. Added more cross references within the sections with links to related content.
In addition to the API and schema specifications, a series of usage guides and other supporting documentation and tools are under development to help assist users and implementers. This library will grow over time.
Now that v1.4.1 has been published, the SIG is already hard at work developing usage guides, planning for future releases and determining how to take the WITSML standard to the next level. Anyone interested in participating is encouraged to contact me for more information.
Director of Program Planning & Management
One Sugar Creek Center Blvd.
Sugar Land, TX 77478
+1 281.243.2133 (voice)
+1 281.243.2123 (fax)